Historic Port Richmond Preservation Association
Historic Port Richmond Preservation Association is a 501c(3) non-profit organization, EIN: 82-2113175, which goal is to preserve the history in all matters related to the Historic Reformed Protestant Dutch Church which is located in the Port Richmond neighborhood on Staten Island, New York.
SOME OF WHAT WE ACCOMPLISH:
• Preserve Historical Documents to keep in the best condition possible for generations to come.
• Maintenance and keep-up of the Cemetery site location.
• Community Outreach for both Port Richmond neighborhood and surrounding areas.
• Genealogical research to remember those who came before us.
• Host a variety of Community Events aimed towards supporting local law enforcement and U.S. Veterans and active duty military personnel.
• To be a presence to educate citizens and or not limited to students on the historical context regarding our site from the existence of 1600s, through the American Revolution Era to present day.
Current Representation Board Members include:
Dr. Warren Mac Kenzie, President
Saul Porter, Board Member
Priscilla Marco, Board Member
Kathleen Langdon, Board Member
Vinnie Langdon III, Board Member
Gary Lane Jr., Board Member
Al Gilkeson, Board Member
Karen Quinones, Board Member
For more information appertaining the Historic Port Richmond Preservation Association you may contact us at 718-442-7393 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Fundraising to continue our non-profit organization:
We will be hosting our second annual film festival program titled, 'Staten Island Summer of Shorts Film Festival' on Saturday, June 24th, 2023. Click here for more information!